The Ultimate Control Tower for Supply Chains
Leverage delivers end-to-end supply chain management powered by artificial intelligence. Say goodbye to missed revenue and reduced margins, countless Excel files and emails, and hello to a powerful technology platform. On-time, in-full, on-cost, and at-quality -- every time.
Answering the Fundamental Question:
"Where's my Stuff?"
By integrating your ERPs, Freight Forwarders, EDI providers, and Inventory/Warehouse systems into one centralized data hub, we allow supply chain teams to track every purchase order end-to-end in real time. Typically, buyers spend +40% of their time asking “Where’s my stuff?”. With Leverage, the answer is at your fingertips.Get Started Today
One Platform for You and Your Entire Team
A centralized hub that streamlines communication, collaboration, reporting, insights, and more. Our intuitive cloud platform puts everything in one place - fully integrated into your existing system. With Leverage you get control, efficiency and a launchpad for your supply chain.See Demo
An Expert Team to Help, Every Step of the Journey
Meet your Leverage “Pros” - a dedicated team of supply chain, procurement, sourcing, and data experts, available 24/7/365 to proactively help you manage your supply chian and ensure your orders arrive on-time, in-full, at-cost, and on-quality every day.See our Service Model
Manage Your Supply Chain Every Step Of the Way
End-to-end Purchase Order Management that enables your team to create and track every PO, directly collaborate with your suppliers in real-time, and quickly surface and mitigate potential disruptions.
- Purchase order creation, management and reporting
- Supplier Logins for PO acknowledgements, updates, and collaboration
- Real-time and predictive notifications for late deliveries
- Proactive category management
- Robust APIs to connect with your existing systems
Discover the next-generation Request for Quotes to create, send, track, and assess the right suppliers for each product or service - integrated right into your PLM and ERP so you can manage projects end-to-end.
- Create and distribute RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs from one centralized hub
- Automated workflows to visualize, identify, and award your selections
- Track responses to yours requests back to BOM, Contracts, and Purchase Orders
- Internal and external factor analysis
- Comprehensive industry profiling and supplier database
Boost internal efficiency and traceability with one centralized repository to manage your supplier contracts end-to-end.
- Ensure you have the proper weeks on hand by comparing upcoming POs to real-time inventory
- Surface and compare sell-through rates with inventory to determine what to order
- Receive real-time AI-driven notifications to predict the optimal time that purchase orders should be created
- Auto-replenish your inventory based on sales forecasting so that you never are short on supply
The ultimate platform to achieve full visibility into real-time inventory across all of your warehouses and distribution centers.
- Assess one source of truth for your real-time inventory by ingesting, processing, and visualizing data across all of your distribution centers and warehouses
- Actionable insights and notifications to understand and predict when weeks-on-hand may be low, and when new order should be written
- Manage and predict outgoing inventory based on integrated sales data
- Automatically log all deliveries and track replenishment
- Ensure your planning functions have real-time visibility into inventory levels and how that relates to forecasting
Streamline your supply-chain with AI-driven planning and forecasting to ensure inventory weeks on hand meets the customer’s needs.
- Easily create, track and execute new contracts with your vendors
- Measure and enforce each suppliers adherence to SLAs with notifications and streamlined chargebacks and rebates
- Receive real-time notifications for timely events such as contract expirations, fee exceptions, or surpassing purchasing thresholds
Enforce contract adherence and adjudication with streamlined workflows for supplier chargebacks and rebates.
- Monitor contract terms over time to ensure terms and SLAs are continually being met
- Auto-collect events and data related to contract breaches for every supplier
- Ensure you and your suppliers have visibility into expectations and ongoing changes
- Boost your supplier relationships and trust by sharing visibility into the same data, and collaborating on issue resolution every step of the way
Supercharge your savings and contributions reports to highlight team successes and progress towards company-wide goals.
- Automatically calculate actualized savings based on historical savings achieved
- Increase and steamline savings opportunities with chargeback and rebates automates
- Track, surface, and enforce contract SLA terms
- Attribute key metrics such as savings to individual team members and product owners in order to measure team contributions
Measure and assess your supplier’s performance with data-driven and automated supplier scorecards that collate SLA adherence, survey responses, and your most important KPIs.
- Automated quarterly business reviews
- Quantitative and qualitative reviews
- Custom weighting system
- Robust APIs to connect with your existing systems
Automate supplier due diligence and compliance both prior to onboarding and on an on-going basis.
- Automate supplier on-boarding risk assessments with D&B, Moodys, and other third party integrations
- Monitor your supplier’s risk on an ongoing basis with timely financial and market-level data
- Benchmark SLAs such as on-time and in-full with industry standards
Connect disparate systems so you have all your data in one centralized hub. Our white-glove Systems Integrations team will handle the heavy-lifting, so there’s no additional strain on your IT team.